Monday, January 3, 2011

Tristan's Thoughts on the 1st Day

I picked Tristan up this afternoon with great anticipation. But no need! In Tristan's own words " I had a great day!".  He seemed to enjoy his day and said he couldn't wait to go back tomorrow. Whew! 

Lunch was another story - looks like he ate his yogurt and some cheese, oh, and a half a breakfast bar! Everything else was still in his lunchbox.  Oh well - lunch will be trial and error, a learning experience. 

His teacher was already gone when I got there, so I will speak to her in the morning for a report on how he actually did yesterday. He came home with a "pterodactyl" that he cut out. When I asked him if he took a nap, he said "yep and I took off my socks and shoes to go to sleep.  That is a new experience because at his other school he always slept with his socks and shoes on. And he must have put his own shoes and socks back on, because his shoes were on the wrong feet! 

We are off to bed now! Will give another update tomorrow! Hopefully the "newness" will not wear off and his second day will be as good as the first! Have a great night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment